Your projects are important to us. Please plan around the following closures to make sure your development projects are kept on track.
- Tuesday, Feb. 7: System Unavailable after 12pm until 7am Feb. 8.
- Monday, Feb. 20: County closed for business in observation of holiday.
You need an account to submit and manage applications. Don't have an account?
Welcome to Developement Direct - Clackamas County’s Electronic Permitting and Plan Review Portal
Developement Direct, which uses ProjectDox software, lets customers skip a trip to the County offices by submitting applications and any required plans online.
With Developement Direct you can:
- Complete and submit online applications for Building permits and Development Engineering permits.
- Have your plans and documents submitted, reviewed and approved electronically.
- Pay fees, and manage your plan review projects from start to finish.
Note: Only Building Permits and Development Engineering Permits are available at this time. Please check back frequently for updates.
New to Clackamas County?
First time ePlans user?
Check out our Development Direct User’s guide.
Do you need personal assistance?
We are happy to connect with you, to walk you through setting up an account and making an application. Contact one of our Customer Service Representatives at email@example.com or 503-742-4400.
Below are links to additional information that you may be interested in:
Schedule a Building, Plumbing, Mechanical, or Electrical Inspection
Information about Development Engineering Inspections
Only the following Browsers are supported: Internet Explorer 11, latest versions of Chrome, Edge, Firefox and Safari. If you are using a Browser other than these listed, you will need to upgrade your Browser to a supported version to access and use this site.