Welcome to Development Direct - Clackamas County’s Electronic Permitting and Plan Review Portal
Development Direct, which uses ProjectDox software, lets customers skip a trip to the County offices by submitting applications and any required plans online.
With Development Direct you can:
- Complete and submit online applications for Building permits, Development Engineering permits, and Septic Projects.
- Have your plans and documents submitted, reviewed and approved electronically.
- Pay fees, and manage your plan review projects from start to finish.
Note: Only Building Permits, Development Engineering Permits, and Septic Projects are available at this time.
First time Development Direct user?
Check out our Development Direct User’s guide.
Do you need personal assistance?
We are happy to walk you through setting up an account and making an application. Contact one of our Customer Service Representatives at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-742-4400.
You can also receive in person assistance at our kiosk in our Oregon City offices. To use the kiosk, make an appointment.
New to Clackamas County?
Below are links to additional information that you may be interested in:
- Schedule a Building, Plumbing, Mechanical, Electrical, or Septic Inspection
- Information about Development Engineering Inspections
- Search Applications and View Inspection Results
- Records Requests
- Transportation & Development Homepage
- Clackamas County Homepage
- Revised Accessibility Requirements – Effective Sept. 7, 2023
Only the following Browsers are supported: Internet Explorer 11 (32-bit only), latest versions of Chrome, Edge, Firefox and Safari. If you are using a Browser other than these listed, you will need to upgrade your Browser to a supported version to access and use this site.